How to scan malicious software in windows 7/8/10
Malicious software can damage your computer’s system and data. This can be done on the computer without the user’s guidance. These malicious software types include Computer Virus, Worms, Trojen, Ransomeware, Spyware,etc…
This MALICIOUS SOFTWARE can be installed on your computer over the network as well as on the portable devices you connect to the computer. Here’s how to scan malicious software in windows 7/8/10
- Press Windows + R and open Run
- Then type “mrt” and press Enter
- Now a new window will open and click “Next“
- Now select the Scan Type and click “Next“
- It will take some time to scan and then the scan result will be displayed.