How to easily create local user account in windows 10
A user account is a very important part of a computer. Sometimes one computer uses a large number of users. In such cases, using only one user account can lead to many problems. Therefore, it is essential to have separate User Accounts. Let’s see how to easily create local user account in windows 10.
- Click “Windows + I” and go to Windows Settings
2. Click on Accounts
3. Then click on “Family & Other users“
4. Click on “Add someone else to this pc“
5. If you do not have a Microsoft account, click “I don’t have this person’s sign-in information“
6. Then click on “Add a user without a Microsoft account“
7. Now fill in the Username & Password you want and click “Next“
- If you do not need a password for the user account you are creating, please do not enter a password here.