How to disable network adapter in windows 7/8/10
The network adapter is an essential part of connecting to the Lan Network and the Wan Network. But in some cases it is necessary to deactivate this connection. In such cases it is imperative to be aware of this method.
- Open Control Panel
2. Then click on “Network And Internet“
3. Click on “Network And Sharing Center”
4. Click on “Change Adpater Settings“
5. Now you can see all the adapters on your computer and right-click on the adapter you want to disable from it.
6. Now click on Disable
- Press Windows + R and open Run Prompt
- Now type “compmgmt.msc” and press enter
3. Now go to Device Manager
4. Now expand the Network Adapter category
5. Then right-click on the Network Adapter you want to disable and Click on “Disable Device“